Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

cocel20253

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022, 03:55am
  Subject: WINNING BIG BUT FEELING NO BETTER?
The Powerball prize is the second billion-dollar jackpot in recent months. Come july 1st, an individual Mega Millions ticket sold in Des Plaines, Ill., won $1.34 billion. Previous billion-dollar jackpots were won in 2016, 2018 and 2021. Players can find a $2 Powerball ticket in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The five states that do not participate are Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada and Utah. The California Lottery will spend the winning ticket after the Multi-State Lottery Association, which oversees the Powerball, collects earnings from each participating lottery and transfers it to California. States oversee lottery operations and have different rules for how winnings are taxed and perhaps the names of the winners must certanly be made public. California law takes a winner's complete name along with the located area of the retailer who sold the winning ticket, the winning date and the winning amount, such as the gross and net installment payments, to be made public. Unlike other states, winners may not hide behind a trust when claiming their prize. The California Lottery is needed to withhold 24 percent in federal taxes from the prize. The jackpot will soon be taxed at the greatest tax bracket — 37 percent — and the winner will lead to paying a supplementary 13 percent when filing income taxes. Their state doesn't tax lottery winnings. The drawing, originally scheduled for 10:59 p.m. Eastern time on Monday, have been delayed by a long time because among the 48 participating lotteries needed “extra time to accomplish the required security protocols,” Powerball said in a statement. The increasing prevalence is clearly by design, experts say — and the odds of you actually winning a large jackpot are more than ever. Look at this: If nobody wins certain lottery draw, the jackpot money rolls over into the next draw, increasing the size of the pot. Make that lottery harder to win and you are able to almost guarantee higher jackpots on a typical basis, incentivizing even more individuals to buy lottery tickets. Powerball's organizers have gradually made their lottery harder to win for decades, says Victor Matheson, an economics professor at the College of the Holy Cross who studies lotteries. The greatest change came in 2015, once the lottery added more number combinations to nearly halve the odds of hitting the jackpot. Before then, your odds of winning a Powerball lottery were around 1 in 175 million, Matheson says. Today, those chances are 1 in 292.2 million. After an overnight delay held up the drawing of the largest jackpot in American history on Monday, lottery officials in California said Tuesday a winning, $2 billion ticket was sold in Los Angeles County. The California Lottery said the “only winning” Powerball ticket was sold at Joe's Service Center in Altadena, a service station just north of Pasadena. Lottery officials said the ticket holder is now the first lottery billionaire in the state. No one has come forward to claim the prize yet. Powerball officials announced the winning numbers on Tuesday morning: 10, 33, 41, 47 and 56, with another 10 since the Powerball. The video announcing the winning numbers did not address the delay. The winning ticket matched all six numbers. A lot more than 11.2 million tickets won cash prizes in the drawing, totaling $98.1 million. In every, 22 tickets around the world matched all five white balls to win a $1 million prize. One ticket in Florida won $2 million by matching all five white balls and the Power Play option. There have been also 225 tickets that won a $50,000 prize and another 42 tickets won a $100,000 prize.
« Previous 1 ...  6 7 8 9 10 ...  18 Next »

homavo6117
  Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2023, 08:57am
  Subject: dfgd
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. browse this site

Khatrisahab
  Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2023, 06:23am
  Subject: ufabet เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
ufabet เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์

fitnfad00
  Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2023, 04:21am
  Subject: awe
This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m going to look into it. Very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work. selling payment processing services

pushpa110
  Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2023, 05:27pm
  Subject: SEO
Ben je op zoek naar een efficiënte manier om klanten digitaal te machtigen? Kijk dan niet verder dan BLUEM digital sollutions! Met deze service bent u verzekerd van veilige en snelle digitale machtigingen die de gegevens van uw klanten veilig houden en tegelijkertijd het machtigingsproces stroomlijnen. Ons unieke platform biedt een ongeëvenaarde klantervaring met geavanceerde functies. Bovendien heb je 24/7 toegang tot realtime betalingen en online analyses waarmee je de gegevens van je klanten bij elke stap kunt controleren. Onze klanten zijn enthousiast over de eenvoudige en intuïtieve gebruikersinterface waarmee ze transacties snel en vol vertrouwen kunnen beheren en volgen. Bij BLUEM maken we gebruik van onze expertise in de bankwereld om maximale beveiliging, nauwkeurigheid, betrouwbaarheid, schaalbaarheid en veiligheid te garanderen voor zowel de gegevens van onze klanten als de informatie van hun klanten. Onze geavanceerde technologieën maken transacties gestroomlijnd en probleemloos, zodat uw bedrijf gemakkelijk betalingen van alle vormen van online kanalen kan accepteren. Tot slot is ons toegewijde klantenserviceteam altijd beschikbaar voor vragen of opmerkingen, zodat u altijd de juiste hulp kunt krijgen. Meld u vandaag nog aan voor de best mogelijke ervaring in digitale machtigingen! Klanten digitaal machtigen

pushpa110
  Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2023, 05:27pm
I am typically to blogging and i actually recognize your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for brand new information. กองกลางตัวรับ

fitnfad00
  Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2023, 06:29am
  Subject: awe
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and the detailed information you offer.Thanks. how to become a payment processor

pushpa110
  Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2023, 03:31pm
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks! ปิ เอ โร่

pushpa110
  Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2023, 06:54pm
Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to place in writing in this way moreover – taking time and actual effort to create a very good article… but what / things I say… I procrastinate alot and also no indicates apparently get something done. ข่าวฟุตบอลอังกฤษ

Khatrisahab
  Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2023, 07:11am
  Subject: govtresultlink.com
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
govtresultlink.com

pushpa110
  Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2023, 07:59am
  Subject: DF
really good post, i certainly love this site, keep on it แกรม ซูเนสส์
« Previous 1 ...  6 7 8 9 10 ...  18 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions