Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023, 12:46am
  Subject: Twitter reacts to Sam Darnold seeing gho
quarterback was seeing ghosts on Roger Maris Jersey Monday night against the ., not mine. This comes a few weeks after mononucleosis diagnosis sidelined Darnold. Seriously, this isn't a joke. Darnold said the words on the sideline and lucky for everyone who doesn't care about the Jets, the broadcast had the young QB mic'd up. Sam Darnold is micd up and he came to the sidelines and said, Im seeing ghosts.(Via ) Dan Roche (@RochieWBZ) Of course, the internet took this low moment from Darnold and absolutely ran with it. Kyle Van Noy looking at Sam Darnold like Paul Caracciolo (@windowtothepaul) The Patriots defense recorded 4 interceptions, a strip sack, another fumble and a safety in their dominating -- if that's a strong enough word -- against Darnold and the Jets. New York is now 1-5. The Pats, on the other hand, improved to 7-0.New England's defense has been putting on a show all year. They've scored more touchdowns than they've allowed, shut out their opponents in three of their seven games and have helped the Patriots record the largest point differential by a team since the Buffalo All-Americans Matt Wieters Jersey in 1920. In summary: They're good. But even against a defense as elite as New England's, seeing ghosts is not ideal. Below are some of the best reactions and memes from Twitter, but first here's a le son on Boogeymen from .The Patriots linebackers nicknamed themselves "The Boogeymen," and while the jury is still out on ghosts, boogeymen are very, very real. Take it away, Van Noy. Kyle Van Noy was told that Sam Darnold said he was seeing ghosts...and he loves it.He did? That's the boogeymen, it's real. He really said that? That's crazy for him to say that?...I mean I can't believe he said that." Chad Amaral (@Chad_Amaral) At least Darnold is continuing with a Halloween theme here. Illegal bats? Ghosts? Boogeymen?We're really getting into the Halloween spirit out here. Doug Kyed (@DougKyed) People do say they've never seen Shaggy and Darnold in the same room before. Green shirt, dark blonde hair, always seeing Carlos Martinez Jersey ghosts...Sam Darnold or Shaggy Rogers? Alex Barth (@RealAlexBarth) Let's bring the Adam Gase meme in this for good measure, why not. Adam Gase and Sam Darnold: Steve Carlton Jersey seeing ghosts together since 2019 Freddie Benson (@DeeH_NYC) There was a lot to unpack here with these ghost comments, but first, why he would agree to be the Monday night mic facing a defense that is on pace to be the greatest ever needs to be asked. Seems like he could have requested the microphone make an appearance next week instead. Why on earth did Darnold agree to be micd up tonight?? Ryan Palmer (@cougarskippa) My money is on the ghosts. LIVE odds:Ghosts -14.5Sam Darnold +300 Odds Shark (@OddsShark) A remake of The Sixth Sense: Starring Sam Darnold. Coming soon to a theater near you. Sam Darnold tonight gifdsports (@gifdsports) It honest. "I'm seeing ghosts" is one of the most amazingly honest things I've ever heard a miked-up athlete say. Sam Darnold. October 21, 2019. Ian Browne (@IanMBrowne) Some people are more sympathetic to the young QB thinking out loud. I mean, this isn't as bad as the butt fumble, right? I feel bad for St. Louis Cardinals Jersey Sam Darnold and the ghost thing he was just talking to himself on the sidelines and now hes going to be bullied about that forever Joe Giza (@JoeGiza) The Jets hope the haunted happenings go away next week as they head to Jacksonville to face the 3-4 .
« Previous 1 ...  3 4 5 6 7 ...  19 Next »

maseo
  Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2023, 08:22am
  Subject: seo services
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! 메이저사이트

maseo
  Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2023, 09:16am
  Subject: MASEO
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can`t help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Mercedes repair in Dubai

maseo
  Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2023, 09:16am
Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can`t help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Mercedes repair in Dubai

deriel
  Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2023, 03:01am
  Subject: seo
Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. wonder bar mushrooms

deriel
  Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2023, 03:17am
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! changa dmt

deriel
  Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2023, 04:13am
I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. 피망 머니상

maseo
  Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2023, 05:51am
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. kt 소액결제 현금화 방법

deriel
  Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2023, 06:05am
  Subject: seo services
Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. 입플

maseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2023, 06:01am
  Subject: SEO
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. เล่นคาสิโนบนมือถือ

maseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2023, 08:25am
stainless steel tumbler bulk Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.
« Previous 1 ...  3 4 5 6 7 ...  19 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions